X850XT Platinum Edition vs. nVidia 6800 Ultra? + Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to say that I had my doubts on it working out, but I didn't want to be the first to be a little harsh...

I know a 35 and 33 year old that dated as a freshman and junior in High School and they got married when girl was 18, still doing well.
never said it NEVER happens, but it's extremely rare....plus their generation is different. Kids these days have no values on anything. Girls see marriage as this 'magical princess day' and tend to forget what marriage really involves...but anyway enough of this lol...topic is going way off...gonna have to close it if we keep goin on about relationships and marriage :p

Ok last thing said on it nubius. We have many values toward marriage and know what it involves and im 16 shes 15 yes were engaged w/ a ring but not getting married till were in college. My parents got married in high school as well as my grandparents and we all believe (both families) it will work. thank you and good night lol.:p

Your soooooooo young P.P. Mguire. You shouldent be thinking about that kind of stuff yet. I wont share my opinion on that topic though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom