is this motehrboard good for gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol na im sticking 2 the msi im gona upgrade curnetly from a 3.2 ghz p4 ht cpu and a p4p800se motherboard to an amd 64 3500+ newcastle core with the msi motherborad 1 gb of corsair 2 x 512 new case and water cooling =) since its my bday lots of cash hehe and a raptor hdd

bigtimeballer50 said:
lol na im sticking 2 the msi im gona upgrade curnetly from a 3.2 ghz p4 ht cpu and a p4p800se motherboard to an amd 64 3500+ newcastle core with the msi motherborad 1 gb of corsair 2 x 512 new case and water cooling =) since its my bday lots of cash hehe and a raptor hdd
LOL! You would not happen to be related to some one in my office by any chance.

He did exactly same upgrade. Motherboard and Processor.

lol na .. haha im only 14 i dont work in offices or knw anyone lol im gona build 2 comps actually the stuff i have now im gona leave in there im just gona pull the psu cd drives and put it in my new case then put in the new hdd raptor then the new mobo cpu h20 cooling and ram and then the other stuff in my old case thats gona be lieft hte mobo cpu hdd im just gona add a psu 2 it some crappy on and just 1 cd rom drive and it will be set o ya and 1 crappy video card ill just use that incase my new bad boy breaks down hehe =)

Yeah do get a whinchester since their a much better overclocker. Smaller process, and their 1.4volts compared to 1.5 volt newcastles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom