Athlon 64 4200+ pictured

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't have to tell me, Try a surburban with a 40 gallon tank getting 12-13 mpg.

Ya and what are gas prices, about $2 here give or take, I bring my deposit box with me to the gas station.

I bring my deposit box with me to the gas station.
haha, that's why I want one of those toyota hybrids, supposed to be like 40+mpg and whatnot. Definitely need em these days

Same hear. Except that my g/f married me over 18 years ago, LOL.
rofl, I here you. You guys think gf's take money, try a wife with a dual checking account. You spend money on them without even knowing about it :p

~spelling~

Screw that, the girl I want will not expect me to spend money, and she'll accept a freakin washer as an engagement ring......lol....that girl doesn't exist, but one can dream!

I sure as hell wouldn't be giving her money to go to the mall....check out that series 'Intervention' on A&E, next week they are confronting a girl with 'a shopping addiction' psht...intervention my ass, it's called a slap to the face, that's my intervention.

Nubius said:
intervention my ass, it's called a slap to the face, that's my intervention.

AMEN! lol

Me and my girlfriend split most anything we buy unless it's special gifts. If i have $20, we both spend it. If she's got money when we go to the mall she pays for dinner. If i have cash i take her out. But 80% of the time we're counting change and buying off the dolar menu. i don't complain, she doesn't complain...and once a month or so we can do soemthing a bit special maybe. gotta keep it real with the dollar menu though:p

But 80% of the time we're counting change and buying off the dolar menu.
lol hell yeah

gotta keep it real with the dollar menu though
HALLELUJAH! :p

Yeah PP's 'couple hundred' for his GF is ridiculous...RIDICULOUS I SAY PP....no way I'd be just handing out that kind of cash.

My last girlfriend would pay for lunch/dinner one day, I'd do it the next. That's the best kind. Both have jobs, and she didn't expect me to just 'take care of her', bah screw that. Women want equal rights so I'm gonna give it to em lol. I just need to find a suger momma haha :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom