X850XT Platinum Edition vs. nVidia 6800 Ultra? + Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on 9.6k when I had dial-up because these phone lines are still analog pulse rotary. Luckily I finally am able to get broadband in my area. I have 4000/512.

lol yeah from the dude hating people complain about 50k, the other day I tell him a download is going 100kb/sec and he responds with 'Dang, thats pretty slow, but itll do' haha :D

I was just about to say something along those lines. Obviously cut the girl from the budget and suddenly you have a huge surplus. Especially is she's high maintenance. :p

And nubius help me out in my other threads please, I know you are knowledgeable...please. :eek:

And nubius help me out in my other threads please, I know you are knowledgeable...please.
What thread is that?

EDIT: If you mean the RAID thread there's a reason I haven't posted....I don't know hehe. I've never set up RAID and it seems like a big PITA to me.

Sorry guys the girl stays. were engaged so im gonna have to bug my dad some more about cable. Where as high maintance is concerned she isnt i just tease abut her. she only asks for maybe a couple dollars during school. My car on the other hand......................... But yea x850 anyone?

Sorry guys the girl stays. were engaged
It'll just cost ya more money in the long run haha. Buuuuut we've already discussed that in length in the past so no need to revamp that arguement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom