4000 Delayed, Becasue ZipZoomFly is retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codeine

Fully Optimized
Ok, i got my e mail message, stating my order is on hold. They need authorization for it to go through. Since i spent alot of money. So, i have tryed calling those idiots a few times. Their recordings CLAIM they have some type of Tech Support. After about 5 mintes, it gos to a recording. They want you to record a message for them. With all the other 1 Billion people. I work from 7:15am-4:00pm. They close at 4:30 my time. I tryed calling at work about 5 times same sh!tt. I dont have the time to wait around for a goddamn recall! They need to talk to me, not my mother or AOP.

So i said, screw ZipZoom, im going to order my 4000 from NewEgg. I try ordering it. They declined. Those retards at ZipZoom have fu#71n6 frozee my MONEY!!! I cant spend my own damn money!! Do you understand how it feels, you cannot spend your own money you work for! So im setting hear hopeless. So now i need to contact my bank. Ohhhhhhh yeahhhh, my damn bank closes at 4:0pm. So now i have to take off work at least a hour early! Now my boss can chew my azz, and i mess 1hour pay.

Now my timing is completely off. I will not be able to get my system finished this weekend! I know the problem wont be fixed, then my order finally come in by friday. Man im soooo pissed off. So now i have to wait another sh!tty week!

yea that sux. i know how it feels, i had to wait another 4 days to get my order (i had 2 day shipping) but i wasnt home so fedex had to hold me order.

You should have a talk with the department of fair trade, I don't think any company has the right to suspends anyones ability to spend their own money.

Gaara, since the order is on hold, my money stays on hold. So its pretty much frozen. Im sooo pissed off rite now. Nothing can work out. Its always reluctant. I mean i understand the fact that they are looking out for people. But they dont have anyone of the phones. I honestly dont have the time to wait around for a random call. Coming at any givin day or time.

My work wont allow me to give the number out for personally use. Its a huge dealership, not some small office. Only like family and such. They should make it alot easier to get through this step. Basicly im left hanging...

Once I had a charge for like $400 (to buy Disney World tix over the phone) and they charged it twice....or so it showed on my bank account. In reality they had only charged it once and then put two holds on it. So I had all that money frozen for like a week...that's a long time to have that much money held up when you got bills you gotta pay! Moral of the story....unless buying in person you might as well bend over and lube up!

Dude log in to your account and click CANCEL ORDER, that's the fastest way to get it done.

When i go to that option, a pop up comes up. Stating for the terms im under, i have to call.

Hmm....weird, have you tried sending an e-mail saying CANCEL THAT CRAP...generally they have good response times for e-mails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom