Athlon 64 4200+ pictured

Status
Not open for further replies.
ture dat...why do all of the fun and great and awsome hobbies have to be the most expensive! it's not fair!

lmao...that's so funny of you to mention that china bike thing because every asian/korren/chinese have a better bike then me and a better computer to! and they always laugh at me... :(

The socket a pins seem harder to bend...
lol if you know how to correctly and safely put together a computer, bending pins is not an issue especially with ZIF technology.

They drop in, easy peasy

and they always laugh at me...

They're not laughing AT you, they're laughing WITH you...they're just pointing so everyone will know who they are laughing WITH...

Sorry, couldn't resist.
======================================

Having the newest, fastest, and best is great, but I am not a multi-millionaire. I chug along on my lil ol 2000+, putter around on my internet, and dream big. One day, I will build a system I can be proud of.

But, bills come first, hobbies second. My wife doesn't complain a lot about it, other than the time I spend on here, as I don't really spend much money on it yet. I have friends who put every dime they get hold of into a car, or a boat, ot a motorcycle. Not me.

Same here. Except that my g/f married me over 18 years ago, LOL.

With age comes grown-up bills, but you also get to make grown-up money for it. If nothing else, once we pay off my wife's Expedition, I can build whatever I want to
thumbs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom