Case Tidiness... tips and tricks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks cleaner and easier to manupulate, imo. The worst you can do is 5 dollars worth of damage and 30 minutes of time.

Looks cleaner and easier to manupulate, imo. The worst you can do is 5 dollars worth of damage and 30 minutes of time.
hows that? The guy even said while building it he was drowning in wires. There's no way you could safely navigate through that, and you could destroy the whole system if you tore the tubing for the water cooling in the most extreme situation

I don't get what water cooling tubing has to do with IDE cables... You don't cut them while they are still in the system.

I don't get what water cooling tubing has to do with IDE cables... You don't cut them while they are still in the system.
lol it's because we were on different planes of thought there. Thought you were talking about his overall case being easier to manipulate with all those wires in it, not still talking about the IDE cables.

EDIT: Whoa, I was on a completely different thread dude. I had just read about that green case with those chrome wires...wow...my mind was lost..

If you get sleeves instead of zip ties, it'll look just as clean, but yeah cutting them would make it easier to bend, but I've never really had a problem with that anyway

I have a problem with excess wires from my PSU :(

pc5.jpg

But I cut along my IDE ribbons with a razor blade and then stuck the two halves on top of each other. Not as wide, but slightly thicker - poor mans rounded IDEs!

I had a probe, but I am in the middle of fixing it :p

wholepc.jpg

sorry about the poor quality picture, my camera can't detect the green, on the fans, and the cold cathode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom