Ram help

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best type of RAM is (tccd), and the brand is G Skill. G Skill is killer RAM yo. Its by far the best you can get your hands on. I suggest that for mass performance. G Skill wont be around for long, they are going to stop producing it. So hurry up and get it.

Thank You, Where can i buy this G Skill ram? ive been to their site but cannot find where to purchase their products.

what is this TCCD?

and what should i get

Gskill 3200
or
Gskill 4400

the 3200 is more expensive so cant go by price

PC Specs if needed:
P4 3ghz ht
P4C800-E D
Saph 9800xt 256
Aspire Chameleon 550w

TwinMOS is more reknowned than corsair for OC'ing. I've never once seen corsair used in any heavy OC'ing especially where world records is concerned...but we've already discussed that.

KingstonHyperX REALLY shouldn't be considered especially for higher clocks

Fig - TCCD is referring to the actual IC's (integrated circuits) meaning the black chips on the RAM. Some perform better than others especially when considering overclocking.

Samsung TCCD chips are whats used for low latency memory that have timings like 2-2-2-5 whereas a more generic chip would be used for valueRAM that has timings like 3-3-3-8

http://www.legitreviews.com/article.php?aid=53

That articles explains a little about TCCD, but more-so about the actual PCB design that plays a role in OC'ing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom