How to delete a virus???

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should unchecked in folder options hide protected operating system files files and hidden files
Then you must find correct dir in which infected file is press f3 an search the file name (elizabeth-pena6[1].htm). When you find it try with safe mod (delete it) if not try using winxp boot cd and delete it with in recovery console, or you can delete it with boot disk of win98 or me.. im not sure but you should try. Delete whole sl6nq2wx\elizabeth-pena6[1].htm dir.

Norton makes the worst virus scanners. The only delete half of the time. Once I had 17 Viruses! 17! 200 or sumting files were infected. It only deleted about 180. Then I tried AVG! IT WORX PERFECTLY!!!! Get AVG. www.grisoft.com itz free and u kan download da pro for 14 dayz den enter a serial from freeserials.com or serials.ws itz illegal i noe, bit itz free

I recommend AVG for virus scanning, Spybot for spyware, and Not using internet explorer. Why? Because internet explorer is so tightly bound with the operating system itself, im surprised no one has hacked your system yet....

desiboi said:
Norton makes the worst virus scanners. The only delete half of the time. Once I had 17 Viruses! 17! 200 or sumting files were infected. It only deleted about 180. Then I tried AVG! IT WORX PERFECTLY!!!! Get AVG. www.grisoft.com itz free and u kan download da pro for 14 dayz den enter a serial from freeserials.com or serials.ws itz illegal i noe, bit itz free

???

the website gives you a free key

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom