X850XT Platinum Edition vs. nVidia 6800 Ultra? + Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldent say that P.P. Mguire, they now have no remorse! Best to tuck your richard and do as they say.

the fact that my sig IS the correct size is what im complaining about cause ive fixed it twice but idk. idc really anymore casue my system isnt the same at the time being.

There will not be a Direct X 10. It will be called Avalon (not sure about spelling). The beta is on Microsoft's site for download. Don't expect it to be out til' near mid 2006.

The X850 XT PE is better, but it was released in January. The 6800 Ultra was released in June-July.

Also remember that the Ultra can be bought for $400 while the X850 cost $700.
The Ultra is also better for overclocking.

I think the x850 xt pe is better. I like how it has a better stock cooler compared to the x800 xt pe also. :)

Hahahahaha thats funny. You guys have to take people on 56k in consideration. Im also sure the Admin has a percentage of bits per thread page. Images take long to load with 56k, let alone 28k. Plus a cheap computer.

Codeine said:
Hahahahaha thats funny. You guys have to take people on 56k in consideration. Im also sure the Admin has a percentage of bits per thread page. Images take long to load with 56k, let alone 28k. Plus a cheap computer.

Are you on 56k? With my move to broadband, I thought there was no major poster on this forum left still using 56k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom