ATIs New 512mb video card with a little interview *pics*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess this just means its basically the same as the X850XT

with more ram, this would only realy help hungry programs like doom3.

im not really that impressed yet.

I think the next generation cards (r520, nVidia equivelent etc.) will be geared to run games like Doom 3/HL2 at full settings. I'm talking about cranking AA/AF up without compensating lower settings or lower framerates.

I think the graphics cards just need a bit of time to catch up to these new game engines, if people are blown away by the Source/Doom 3 engines now, I think they'll have their socks rocked when these bad boys hit the market.

i say both front side lol! i laughed so hard when i saw that lol. What eer happened to the unreal3 engine? is it gonna be ubber good or what?

I want to see a soldier of fortune 3, using the crytech engine, HL2 source, and a new and improved Ghoul engine that soldier of fortune 2 uses to make the realistic gore. I haven't seen a game with as good of gore as sof2, but back in that time they didn't have ragdoll, that's where crytech engine and HL2 source come in :D

lol, nah, it'd be an awesome game assuming they put a good story line to it. HL2 and Far cry have nice rag doll effects, but when I shoot someone in the head I expect a chunk to explode from the back like in Sof2 :p

In sof2 they have the body broken down into 36 parts I believe. 16 are in the head alone lol. Depending on what gun and where you shoot them, parts will fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom