Looking for new ram ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

socom2playa

In Runtime
Im looking to buy 1 gig of dual channel ram for $250cdn or less, i currently have ocz platinum dual channel 512mb any suggestions.

I would recommend Kingston, but again with the constant of misconception, the memory isnt dual channel, only your motherboard supports that feature, not the memory.

2x512 DDR Dual Channel for less than 250... that's a tough one unless your planning on getting PC2700 which would kinda be a waste.

If you're in Western Canada ncix.com has some options for 2x512 dual channel ddr PC3200 for just under 250.

My recommendation though is not to skimp on the ram save 50-100 more dollars and buy your self some good solid ram.

ok well im in toronto, what would you recommend ?

jinexile said:
2x512 DDR Dual Channel for less than 250... that's a tough one unless your planning on getting PC2700 which would kinda be a waste.

If you're in Western Canada ncix.com has some options for 2x512 dual channel ddr PC3200 for just under 250.

My recommendation though is not to skimp on the ram save 50-100 more dollars and buy your self some good solid ram.

Get 2x sticks of Ultra PC3200 ram from tigerdirect.com

If your not lasy, the store is in Toronto anyways.

You can get a pair of ram for like 120$ it's crazy.

Any of the same ram works in dual channel BTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom