AMD 4000 Clawhammer Ordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codeine

Fully Optimized
This last week has been great money wise. I got my tax returns, then a fat paycheck with OT. Just last night i got money a friend owed me.

I was going to get a G220F 21inch Viewsonic monitor. Witch is around 460$ with shipping. I decided to drop the good monitor. Then get a moderate monitor. This other monitor im getting is
209$, witch saves me alot. So with the extra money i got, and with the money i saved from the monitor. I just ordered a AMD 4000. I dont even understand how everything worket out so great. With all this extra money. I guess working full time pays off, while being young. Less bills.

Either way im broke again lol. But i got my new processor. Im selling my 3500 Newcastle. I posted this in the Sell/Trade forum. So for more info go there. PM, for questions. I dont know if anyone believes me, but i really did order it. I'll have pictures of my system and everything. Around 2 weeks i'll have OC benchmarks too!

From the little I know about you, I'm not lead to believe you'd lie about it...although I think myself I would have gone with the FX series, but being the next closest FX is a good $140 above that 4000+ I can see the reasons for not going there :p

Yeah, i was thinking the FX-53, but i honestly couldent pull that extra money. First i was thinking the 3800. But i wanted something with dual channel memory and 1MB L2 cache. So then i decide to get the 4000, but a way cheaper monitor. I sure wouldent lie about it. Im going to put my 3500 on ebay soon. I'll give the link sometime.

ZipZoom just e mailed me. Saying i have to call for fraud and security reasons. Since i ordered alot from them the past 3 days. I really need the hardware this weekend too. I hope they wont give me to much trouble.

AMD 4000? Is that a new type of processor that I don't know about? Obviously, duh. :p
Yea, my parents ususally have these really good things happen to them and they get some extra money. It was great when they bought their first house, and they recieved a check from the government for like $1000 just for buying the house! That' sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom