4ghz OC on winni 3200

Status
Not open for further replies.
FrontSide said:
No Winchester can hit 4.0 GHz. I know this for a fact.

that's great. you're jsut as unrelaible as the thread creator. care to share any PROOF? neither of you have it...so what makes you more credible than him?

I have seen winnie overclock to 3.9GHz (not on stock of course) but it was not a 3200+. I believe it was a 3500+ on water cooling, i'll have to find the person who did it and get them on here...but i believe 4GHz is possible with a bit of luck and better cooling.

i'd like to see screenies too if possible...and FOR SURE facts that a winnie can't hit 4GHz. 3.9 is freaking close to 4...so i think 4 is possible.

FrontSide said:
You want some sources? Send me a PM.

...why a PM? I think everyone deserves the right to know the facts, i know i'd want to know if you PM'ed someone else with all the info. post them up on here please.

FrontSide said:
Not a problem. I'll post them in the other thread.

Which other thread? Or are you making one...sry i'm a bit confused as i didn't see any other threads discussing this. or maybe i missed them.

What pact have you made with Satan, and how can I make the same one
lol funny stuff. I finally had to break down and put my tornado back on my heatsink. I hit 55C while gaming and that's just unacceptable at 2.3GHz with lower than my normal Vcore. Put on the tornado and now it didn't get past 38C lol. What a difference.

But YEAH, I don't even remotely believe 4GHz, however notice he only said 'BIOS stable', but still it would require higher Vcore and the temps would still rise even if it wasn't being used like in windows, so yeaaaaah much like everyone else here I'll wait until I see proof of it :D

seriously guys i know that it seems a bit iffy but its true. lol as nubiouse would know i have told in the past of my chip hitting 2.5ghz on stock vcore. I HAVE NO REASON TO LIE. still at school (im in australia nd i won't be out for another couple of hours. btw can anyone tell me how i post pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom