Napster, impossible problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

presi

Beta member
I've usually resolved all the computer problem I had by my self , but this is drive me crazy:

I've napster, cool, it worked fine until one day it didn't want to play anymore songs, either in my library or on the napster radio.

It was login in, surfing through the napster server but not playing songs. I wrote to the customer support but after 3 days still no answer.

So I've uninstalled Napster and reinstalled again. This time during the log in it trys to configure windows media player but in the end it gives me this error: "We had trouble configuring your Windows Media Player. Please contact Customer Support."

Gee, I did it again but after two days I'm still waiting for an answer.

I've tried everything; re-install windows media player and napster, changing firewall setting and internet security, playing around with the register... I've tried everything in the past two days.

The funny part is that Napster works fine on my laptop!

Any idea?

Any help will be very appreciated.

Thanks,

Alessandro

presi said:
I've usually resolved all the computer problem I had by my self , but this is drive me crazy:

I've napster, cool, it worked fine until one day it didn't want to play anymore songs, either in my library or on the napster radio.

It was login in, surfing through the napster server but not playing songs. I wrote to the customer support but after 3 days still no answer.

So I've uninstalled Napster and reinstalled again. This time during the log in it trys to configure windows media player but in the end it gives me this error: "We had trouble configuring your Windows Media Player. Please contact Customer Support."

Gee, I did it again but after two days I'm still waiting for an answer.

I've tried everything; re-install windows media player and napster, changing firewall setting and internet security, playing around with the register... I've tried everything in the past two days.

The funny part is that Napster works fine on my laptop!

Any idea?

Any help will be very appreciated.

Thanks,

Alessandro

don't use napster. too many issue with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom