x800 or is it my system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys i curnetly have a intel p4 ht 3.2 ghz x800 pro vid card 1 gb of corsair ram 200 gb of hdd and a p4p800se mobo and i get 40-130 fps in cs source which i think is rite with the 1028x1240 or w/e that one is 4xaa 8xaf everything high and i get 80-90 fps on stress test and 40-130 in games but i dont know y i get 25-40 in big fights is it supose 2 be like dat or wat?

Check your other topic. I would like more info on your settings. It is common for your fps to dro pduring fights due to the lightmaps but not by that much.

Ahahah, I dont know man. It seems that everyone complains about there FPS...Everyone...Just deal with it man, everyone needs to stop complaining.

it is gettin quite annoying, but duh man ur card isnt exactly the best as we all know :amazed: , it probly cant handle 4xAA

barghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh people need to realise that you cant expect to buy the midrange card n push the crap out of it, I know the limitations of my 6600GT and wont try and push it past so I suggest u do the same

Nobody likes their X800 Pros. I met this guy who bought one and immediately RMAed it and got a 6800GT, and man it is amazing.

*EDIT* Actually, the source engine is one of the few areas where the X800 Pro is supposed to do well. He should have no problems running it at 4x AA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom