this isnt good

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok well my mom is owning up to it cause shes gonna replace what was fried but im gonna try and better out of it. And i had no control over it at all cause i was at a party doing a gig w/ my band and i got home and my computer was trasehd. I use a dining room table in my room as a desk right now cause i screwed up my other one (piece of crap press board) and the cables for the phone lines where just kinda hanging there and the dogs got in the middle of that and made the computer fall to the ground. It was and yes the computer was on but when the coolant started flowing out the dog and my mom where already outa there so nobody could get fried
is it just sitting on the ground with the side off it? How did they manage to mangle it that bad?
the side and practically everything was off of it. It fell about 5 feet to the floor so it hit hard. The cards where out of the slots but where still screwed into the case cause the case was bent in the back so it pulled the cards out. no optical drives or HD's where screwed up and neither was my ram. I tested them today and they are fine (dont ask how lol im just feelin real lucky). lol BTW i dont let my dogs in my room but they follow my mom everywhere. So should i get an FX-53 or somethig else? Need opinions. BTW my specs where in my sig but they removed it. It was a 3500+ on an MSI NEO2 PE w/ 2gig of DC corsair and a geforce6800GT w/ 200x2gig of HD space via raid0 blah blah. Sound card was SB audigy2 PPro 7.1 ZS high def.

That's too bad...have fun getting a your new computer. Ohhh...that's a fast comp too. I think a FX-53 will be better than most you'll get. At least you don't have to bust out money on the graphics card.

God damn yo... Thats a striaght nightmare come true. Seriously i would kill my dogs if that happen!! I would probably go in a deep depression too. I spent/saved so much money on my computer. Plus i been very patient while builting it. Taken me 6 months, finally builting it this weekend.

I hope everything works out though, hopefully you can get something better, so you feel better.

I dont think I would resort to killing dog (i know your only j/k) but I certainly wouldnt be happy. My comps sorta in a desk slot so it would be hard to get at.
Lucky about the RAM too that would cost a bit!

well its ok cause the HD's where saved and the video and ram was. the most important parts to me where the HD's cause they have basically my life in them. and yes im possibly getting a FX-53

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom