saving a video from a web page to hard drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warez Monster said:
If you have Frontpage, here is what you can do. The page and video you want to keep, hit ctrl a, ctrl c, then paste it into Frontpage, then go to the codes and look for the file or address, copy and paste the link in your browser, save the file and its now yours. Almost any file. You might have to do some searching, but you will find it. Works great on Flash movies and intros.

thats cool. can you just view the source though?

sure can. You can also use it for hacking, One time I copied a website to frontpage, it was a webservices site and you had to make a login and screename, etc and pay for it, well i found a login and password, used it, I had a free account. Had a paid service for free, had my own control panel, etc.

AND_YOU_ARE said:
I have office 2003, but I dont think I have front pager, is there any other way to save video files?

it's on the cd. you have to install it manually from the rest of office.

Warez Monster said:
If you have Frontpage, here is what you can do. The page and video you want to keep, hit ctrl a, ctrl c, then paste it into Frontpage, then go to the codes and look for the file or address, copy and paste the link in your browser, save the file and its now yours. Almost any file. You might have to do some searching, but you will find it. Works great on Flash movies and intros.

I wish I knew this. I ask this question on the forum before

I want to save this
http://www.wimp.com/starwars/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom