DVD Burners and burning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prometheus

Beta member
I am currently editing video using Premiere Version 6. I want to be able to burn the finished pieces to DVD, but I don't know which DVD burner I should purchase and what I should look for?
I wnat to be able to burn DV Pal so I can reproduce it on a normal TV, not some tiny Video for Windows format. High quality! Can anyone make any suggestions?:confused:

Well, in my opinion, since I've done some movie editing and burning, there isn't anything really special that you need to look in a DVD burner. As long as it is fast and it won't screw up every other DVD disc, get it.
The quality of the DVD will depend on the source video. So if you are crreating a video using a high quality camera and record it, it will look good, on the other hand if you record a video using a web cam, it sure will look crappy on a big tv screen.

Thanks People! That's really helpful! Question though - You need to export to MPG2 to burn to DVD? Is that correct? I did this and then tried to burn a DVD with an external drive but when I replayed the DVD it was really poor quality. Suggestions? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom