Windows... OMG

Status
Not open for further replies.

blazeboy84

Baseband Member
I don't know wtf it is. While... Everytime i click on start>Shut down computer the computer freezes completely. I searched for a virus... and none using Norton 2003, then i used spy ware detetcters about 3 of them, and found only 1 spyware, but it was a cookie. Then after i removed it the samething happened again.

Can someone tell me wat's wrong wit it!!!!!

First off, what are your system specs? And what programs are your running besides Norton 2003 and is that the full version of Norton? Liz

Sounds like something is having a rough time shutting down. This might work, go to start, run, type msconfig, go to startup, click disable all, except AV, reboot, once back at the desktop, shut it off again and see if the problem is still there.

Norton 2003, of course the full version. Im running nothing else except that, well... some milisceous Windows exe files.

Ok, it wasn't in your previous posts...and what version of windows? And service packs? What spyware removers? Liz

Sp2, adware, spyware doctor, and nortan 2003. I found out the prob, its nortan 2003 that caused the prob. It said after i should uninstall and dlt and make a fresh install on Microsoft support page. After i uninstalled Nortan it worked and stopped. After i installed it again. It stopped working. So i removed it again, which worked, and installed a new Antivirus program called F-Secure. However, it started to do that again... Im fed up with microsoft, they always use their MASS AMOUNT OF Money to make new products to sell for more money, instead of using it to fix bugs and improve their programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom