this isnt good

Status
Not open for further replies.

PP Mguire

Build Guru
Ok well tonight i got home to a mess from a gig w/ my band. I got home and my computer was trashed, cpu block off the chip, coolant everywhere, all the cards where outa the socket, some cables where unplugged and the computer was on still. I asked my mom what the hell happened and she said its all my fault. Well i found out that she wanted to get on the internet so she turned on my computer and went to go get a drink. Well she heard a crash and went running knowing what had happened, she got in my room and found my computer on and on the floor all screwed up. I freaked big time cause i knew the dogs had done it. Basically sayign that everythign is toast cept the video card (thank god) ram and HD/optical drives. BTW he case is screwed up to. So what should i get? not enough for sli but maybe enough for a good FX53 system. whatdaya think?

Whoa!?!......what the hell happened? Dogs ripped out a water killing kit or something when the comp was one?

lol if those dogs really messed it up as bad as you say they did they would have gotten fried. you sure your mum wasnt stoned or something and tried her hand at some teching?

Sounds like they pulled the cords and it fell off of the desk.

Computers + gravity = -$$$

Ouch... Don't let your dogs anywhere near your PC in the future

Yeah. A $20 baby gate sounds like a good investment. Not letting you mom use your computer sounds even better...especially if she won't own up to taking responsibility for what she let the dogs do while she was using it.

Keep it on the floor.

My motto for everything is if it's on the ground, it cant fall any further.

This applies to computers, drinks, food, drunken DJ's, normal drunken people ect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom