Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tesla

• Other(PLease Specify)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You will not find a better AV Application then Norton, as for their other line of products...

you know my friend has a very interesting theory about these anti-virus programs. he says that it is really the companies who make the anti-virus software that are distributing some of the viruses over the internet.

At first it sounds crazy, but my friend rationalized that if there was no more virus threats than there is no need for these companies. they would go out of business so they must make new viruses so they can make new updates to their programs and sell them to us who gladly use them blindly thinking they are protecting us.

how's that for a mind f*ck?

I use Norton Sys. works. Mainly because of it's ease of use on the Mac, and the fact that It gives you easier access to cookies and it also lets Macs 'defrag'. But no viruses yet. Dunno why I even have A/V software...;)

ive got Norton 2k3
why would you let people scan for free anyway? people won't buy it if they can get it for free

i thought i posted in here a while back, i asked this question before - maybe in another "What antivirus do you use" poll somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom