Windows Prob[Unexplained? Mysteries]

Status
Not open for further replies.

blazeboy84

Baseband Member
1)THis is freaking pissin' me off. Sometimes in the middle of my work such as typing an assighment on Microsoft word 2000 on my Xp Pro, suddenly the | thingy (the little thing that shows where u type) starts to skip, and it sometimes it will skip like 2 pages in 2 sec.

2) After that when i DONT EVEN CLICK ON anything, and my mouse cursor is just over it, it opens the file/program and not just 1, but like 50 of them!!!!!!!!!! Forexample i have my cursor over windows explorer, didn't click on it. THen suddenly, Computer Usage 100% and there is like 40 explorers open, and still counting!!!!!!!!!

3) And, it sometimes restarts automatically, like 5 times!!!!!!!!!

Anyone know the cause of these (3) problems???
It happens from step 1, to step 2, to step 3. E.g. if the first thing happens, the WHOLE TH ING HAPPens!

My computer is possessed! If you need to know my rig here it is...
AMD 64 3400[754]
Asus K8N
W.D. 120 Gb 7200rpm 8mb
kingston ValueRam 256X2
Ati 9600xt 256mb

Might be a broken mouse... I have had similar problems where my mouse wire was loose by the connection and the cursor would jump about clicking random things?! Not exactly the same thing, but might be?!! Or a keboard problem? Or the virus idea.

Do you have a wireless mouse/keyboard?

A lot of times wireless mice/keyboards and cordless phones operate on the same frequency. Try a wired one for a while and see if it fixes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom