I have a serious problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillaH AnGeR

Beta member
I wanna know something , I just got a new case and everything right , then i put a fan on the side of it and now its shocking everyone who touches it , is there a way i can stop this ??

lol! :D
I'm sorry I just had to laugh at that, personally I would like to know how I could set up a fan like that. You know, keep away from my computer or get shocked!

Hahaha that is awesome! It's probably shorting out on the case and people are earthing it, but I wouldn't fix it hehehe!

Hahaha, OK i've stopped laughing now, yeah it's actually a bad thing and it might cause some damage. Are you absolutely sure that it's the fan? Because if it is then I'd reccomend buying a new one or trying another one.

check it i really dont know if its the fan , cuz its a whole new case see, and i had before getting the fan left the other side of the pc open with nothing covering it and now i got a fan it started shocking me, my sister doesnt even wanna play sims 2 anymore cuz shes afraid of it and i am sorta afraid also. Oh also the piece which came with the mobo , i didnt put it on could that be a problem too ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom