How do you actully make a case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
crashman009 said:
If u made a wooden case would it change the temp inside much?

More than likely it would have higher temp's,But you can build the case any way you like with as many fan's as you choose,So the more fan's you use the cooler it will be:D

GrimReaper23 said:
no i think it'll be cooler cause last time I check Wood would "soak" in heat. Doesn't wood have Carbon?
Doesn't anything organic have carbon? :p

metal is a better conductor than wood (for electricity and heat), but if you made your own case, it would probly be cooler because you've made it for your own specifications. If i made one, id have like 8*80 mm fans in the front, and 8*80mm fans in the back, and even though its wood, the increased airflow should counteract that.

waynejkruse10 said:
metal is a better conductor than wood (for electricity and heat), but if you made your own case, it would probly be cooler because you've made it for your own specifications. If i made one, id have like 8*80 mm fans in the front, and 8*80mm fans in the back, and even though its wood, the increased airflow should counteract that.

i'd do 4*120mm's. they are quiter and push just as much air or more than 80mm fans. but really all i'd want is water cooling and a nice big rad outside the case i could cool with 120mm's or my room fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom