"build" computer for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quintox

Daemon Poster
could somebody just take a few minutes for me and "build" me a computer on this site for around $700

http://www.monarchcomputer.com/Merc...=CTGY&Store_Code=M&Category_Code=AMDBarebones (i dont want the hornet ones, too much $$)

i just want something that will handle games (preferablly counter strikesource) at good frames (right now i'm pulling maybe 30 fps, for i only have PCI card)

is it possible to get pci-e also for under 700. i tried doin this myself, but i dont understand mobos

i'd like pci-e, but agp is ok. well, if possible i'd really like pci-e

PROCESSER: dont care as long as it can play source/ games fine and as long as its AMD (3000+ or higher, i dunno the diff. b/t sempron,athlon,etc)

HARD DRIVE: 60 or 80, whichever cheaper

MOBO: watever matches vid card

RAM: 512 of one stick

SOUND: whatever is cheapest

PSU/CASE: cheapest as long as PSU is srtong enough

i think that should be enough

no mouse or moniter or speakers

thanks

PS. building one myself (in real life) is not an option , thats why i'm doing this

THANKS!!!

the Sempron is more of a value CPU. it is made for those with less money

Athlon XP's are the previous generation of CPU, and they are a descent CPU
Athlon 64's are the current CPU, in either socket 754 or socket 939
socket 754 came out first, but is being replaced by socket 939 (which supports dual channel RAM and has a 2GHZ HTT over socket 754's 1.6GHZ HTT)

Athlon 64's are the first 64-bit processors for PC's, and perform better than previous generation CPU's

One problem, Quintox. The systems you link to are barebones, in that they do not come with hard drives, graphics card, or OS.

If you want a complete system, you need to look elsewhere.

yes i just realized that :)

im currently looking at ibuypower.com

i "built" a nice comp for $700 (PCI-E and athlon 3200+) but what is rounded cables for??

Rounded cables are when sailboat cables are not cool enough for you.

It's like bling bling, but for computer people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom