Water Cooled RAM - Pointless BUT SEXAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would work good if you had some -5 degree ceclius liquid flowing through. With alot of rad's of course. I like the idea, but your RAM does not need the type of cooling your cpu does. Either way, more cooling the better though.

bwawowzer! that some cool stuff, point less, but cool. Literaly. Ok, nm, Im just wondering where the money is comming from! He's got some seriously top notch stuff. I'm still struggling for money to by a sound card!

Who knows man. At xtremesystems.org they all have money to BE EXTREME! lol, you have to pretty much. That and tons of knowledge.

lol snap, I see it now.....maybe I can enhance the picture and get some numbers! kidding of course

Heh, too late. I've already maxed it out.

I'll post pictures of my new setup though.

Just kiddin'. ;)

:cool:

-x86

Im not kidding about the visa numbers :pp

Well, I wish i had the money for any kinda liquid cooling.

LOL i dont think it would make much of a diff if you had the #'s would it? Im thiking about getting some G.Skill ram and doing that. what do yall think?

If I tried something like this it would probably spring a leak and that would be all she wrote for my mobo...lol

If I tried something like this it would probably spring a leak and that would be all she wrote for my mobo...
That's why you get quality parts, leak test it, and with some patience, nothing will go wrong as long as you dont rush the setup.
Im thiking about getting some G.Skill ram and doing that. what do yall think?
G.Skills are turning out to prove themselves as some of the best OC'ing RAM out there right now. The LA series inparticular

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom