About Internet Explorer 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
piggysmile said:
Tabbed browsing, tighter security features... when would MS ever be original?

Would you rather the new IE not be secure at all?

Do you know that almost every browser has tabbed browsing?

Dang, don't start with the MS bashing. :mad:

anyway, what can you say bout this new product from MS?

It's gotta be hard when you're the biggest browser, and company, on the planet.... makin' you the prime target for all the bad dudes on the Internet. With all those attacks, it's good to know good old Gates and Co. are still working at it and we'll be able to benefit before the big LH.

The one thing I hope they do is have a way to disable tabbed browsing. No sir, I just don't like it!

:cool:

-x86

Well it was about time IE caught up with the market. They needed something (in my opinion) because the original IE interface with no tabs and security holes was just damn annoying. I'm a firefox guy myself, just love the damn thing.

lol, i recon its pretty funny that as soon as microsoft releases something new (or even before) people already start trying to make it sound bad, or are just so absorbed within their own software that works for them, that they just go "nup its MS so its GOING to be crap"
i mean, im no great supporter of ms, but i just dont get why people bag them out when they havent even had the chance to use the program that they say is crap. i use firefox, and i think its better than any other browser, but i dont say "opera is crap" because its not, i just dont like it as much as firefox.

lol, a bit of a rant i know, but it just gets up my nose that people abuse companies for stuff that in all likelyhood is good software, and they havent used it yet.

Raekwon said:
lol, i recon its pretty funny that as soon as microsoft releases something new (or even before) people already start trying to make it sound bad, or are just so absorbed within their own software that works for them, that they just go "nup its MS so its GOING to be crap"
i mean, im no great supporter of ms, but i just dont get why people bag them out when they havent even had the chance to use the program that they say is crap. i use firefox, and i think its better than any other browser, but i dont say "opera is crap" because its not, i just dont like it as much as firefox.

lol, a bit of a rant i know, but it just gets up my nose that people abuse companies for stuff that in all likelyhood is good software, and they havent used it yet.

You obviously don't know a thing about microsoft. I do. which is why I will never use IE 7.

Microsoft number one priority is watching what you do. why do you think their product has so many holesin it. because people exploit MS Tracking features.

Everything time I install XP, I strip out all of it's tracking (which uses half of it's resources) features and guess what? my computer is twice as fast after that.

If you are going make a snappy comeback don't bother (ms loyalist alway do). you are going to think what you think, while I will know what I know

What's all this "tracking" stuff in microsoft? sure than can figure out alot of stuff and control your computer, but they make a sophistacated operating system meant for everyone.

DJ-CHRIS said:
What's all this "tracking" stuff in microsoft? sure than can figure out alot of stuff and control your computer, but they make a sophistacated operating system meant for everyone.

they can tell every single thing you have ever done on your computer. nuff said.

SP2 won't even let you copy certain things. Like a XP iso file (I keep a backup so my original don't get scratched).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom