Alt-Tab Not working anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crypted

Baseband Member
I'm running Windows XP Professional. Somehow, it seems in the past three days my "Alt-Tab" functionality has went down the toilet. To get it to work, I have to push Control and the Start button beforehand, and it's rare that it even works then. I've been running this build for four months. There have been on software changes in the past month excluding the installation of the new Trillian 3.1 over Trillian 3.0 about three days ago. I checked through its settings and can't see why it would cause the problem. I also checked all of the processes in Task Manager and they all check out as safe and required according to Google websites. Please, if you have any idea, I'm addicted to ALT-TAB as I use it all of the time on Linux, and without it I'm lost. Thanks in advance.

I installed that, and as long as Trillian 3.1 isnt running, ALT-TAB works ok, so obviously it's a setting within Trillian 3.1 that must be disabling it, or so I would assume. HMMM!!!

Also, curious about this patch exe...What's up with when I now ALT-TAB I see a preview of what I'm switching to when I used not to? Nothing wrong with it, I think I actually like it better, but all the same....interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom