cant go online after spyware scan

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is another computer -_- on the same network though. What is winsock and what about winsock? is any1 had any idea what's wrong by looking at those symptoms?

can anyone tell me step-by step, cause it is confusing, it seemed that it is a patch for windows nt, or some sort of network permission utility, and there are many different kind of software i found that is named winsock, do i have to download it or it is inside windows? (mypc is using win2k3, so it might not be compatible)

there isn't an install point, but it really seemed a complicated problem, i think a system restore should help, but i disabled it, so i tried to fix it myself, i tried first to uninstall the whole thing and restart completely and set it back, nothing changed, so i view event log, it seemed many serice related to networks had failed to start, and one is the ipec services, it said i should disabled it restart it, but when i tried, there was an error, saying it was impossible to fail but it fail. and there are many other services rely on it, i wouldn't know which to start with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom