Water Cooled RAM - Pointless BUT SEXAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol yeah, he did make his look pretty awesome. But it'll just heat up water temps, more tubing = less performance and higher temps on CPU and whatnot but hey it looks good

That's freakin' awesome!!

I want a bunch of tubes comin' from my case too.
He must have some freakishly hot ram. :p

:cool:

-x86

just looking at his case design with all that tubing and the compressor under it and everything else, he must have sum very very high performance out of it BUT think hes forgot his HDDs get just as hot as his ram dont they?

Whew his works in progress page looks rather intense. He must have an awful lot of time on his hands. I wish I could mess with stuff like that and not have to go to college. LOL.

He must have some freakishly hot ram.
3.5v through your RAM will make it hot ;)

BUT think hes forgot his HDDs get just as hot as his ram dont they
Not necessarily. He's OC'ing his RAM and pushing a lot of extra voltage through it. The HD is just 'stock'

Oooh. Thats pretty. I want it. You could probley do that with your bigwater, Nubius.

Oooh. Thats pretty. I want it. You could probley do that with your bigwater, Nubius.
Nah, I'm not creative, patient, or skilled like them lol. And I think I'm going to sell this bigwater. Probably $70 or $75 shipped cause I just want to get rid of it. It's good for beginners, but I want PERFORMANCE cooling, which the bigwater is not the way to go for extreme performance. The guys at xtremesystems.org are helping me out quite a bit with all the hardware to get.

If you know someone who might be interested in the bigwater let me know. Still in my system, works great and all. Minus one nozzle broke off, but I have it completel sealed with a screw and rubber nipple :p ghetto but works. It's one of the two nozzles used for refilling it, not one that a hose connects to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom