OEM CPU's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to buy retail cause i get the sticker lol. IDK why but im amused by the stickers that come w/ them and i use the hetasink for building other computers that would use a heatsink like that.

chrisgill369 said:

The good thing is he said he would send it first, then when i get it i send the money....

well that wouldn't be a bad deal, i guess.

try before you buy.

he must really trust you a lot.

i don't know anyone who would give a "stranger" $125 and wait till they give it back...hmmm.

and you say he says, " its supposidly new. He says he knows someone who works for ebuyer."

sounds a bit odd though.

if it's a respectable vendor, i wouldn't worry too much and consider it a good deal...however....

you say, "hmmmmm well im buying off someone over the net that ive been palying cz with for quite a while."

that's cool and all, but where is he going to send the "package"? your house?
then he'll have your address, knows a little bit about you from on-line, and giving you this very good deal....seems a little odd to me, that's all.

i'm not tryin' to freak you out or not trust this guy, just don't wanna see you get burned.

$140 is A LOT of money to be playing w/, whatever your salary is.

but as long as you have some kind of warranty, you should be fine.

*ranting/off*

i dont even trust my friends, but.. if he's sending it to you b4 u pay.. i dont c the harm... lol only see harm from his end.

rofl.

Im gonna see speak to others that hes sent them too and see what happens.

I either get an OEM 3200 for £65 of a retail 3000 for £100 lol.

All CPU's speeds vary and ppl buy multiple OEM CPU's and max clock them to find the best 1 then they sell the rest so be careful when buying unsealed CPU's.If you recieve a CPU with compound stains on it,you can rest assured its been clocked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom