6800gt drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jblaze725

In Runtime
i currently have the 66.93 drivers installed (i think those are the numbers anyway) and was wondering what anyone else here with a 6xxx series card had and which they felt were the best drivers. im looking to get the most performance out of my card as i can of course. also if you notice any drivers working better with any games in particular.

I heard the 71.47 I think they are and 71.50 are some good ones. Some people claimed better performance and whatnot, but who knows. Everysystem is diff, but it's worth a try. I plan on trying those.

get them from www.3dguru.com

cant get the website to work and i looked at nvidias site and they still have the 66.93 as their most recent drivers.

Did those drivers work for u and exhibit any performance gain because I may upgrade mine if u notice a difference in performance.

Hmm...I'm using the 71.81 drivers now that I got this 6600GT finally....don't know about a performance gain because I didn't do any tests with like 66.93 or anything, but they sure aren't sucking or anything as of yet :D

i havent had the chance to download or install the new drivers yet to test them ive been busy lately searching for a dog to buy for my daughter as well as a snake for myself. once i install the new set i will post if i n otice any real changes either better or worse. if anyone else beats me to it please share any results.

Jblaze, I was running 71.81 WHQL certified drivers, and ran 3dmark03 and got 7025....I was thinkin what the hell? cause the first time I ran 3dmark I got 7530, I just installed the 66.93 drivers and got 7582...so thus far, I'm thinkin the 66.93 are the best...atleast for me, a 500 point drop is quite a bit so I won't be usin those drivers again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom