eVGA 6600GT on the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had $5000 like some of these other spoiled children I'd be phase changing FX-55 AND THEN WHAT!?!
HEY! I have money but im not spoiled cause i work, but does that make me a rich bastard? I dont go spending my money on insane computer parts just to make a famous post or w/e. But good luck on the 6600GT, ive heard the eVGA pwns on the 6600 series just like the 6800 series so you should have no prblems OC'ing that thing. have fun;)

HEY! I have money but im not spoiled cause i work, but does that make me a rich bastard? I dont go spending my money on insane computer parts just to make a famous post or w/e. But good luck on the 6600GT, ive heard the eVGA pwns on the 6600 series just like the 6800 series so you should have no prblems OC'ing that thing. have fun
I'm not saying EVERY person with $5000 is a spoiled cause yeah some people indeed do work for it. But there is infact a lot of kids who simply get crap handed to them. Like that dell commercial where that 10 year old kid lists off a 256mb PCI-E vid card, 2gb of DDR2533 blah blah blah, and the sad thing is crap like that happens and parents buy computers like that for kids. The HELL they need that kind of computer :p

You better have like saved the ozone for that money :D haha, kidding

When i was 10 i was using the family computer.

Now, this new computer with a 6600GT and A8V 1 gig RAM and 3400+ was a present. As well as money from selling the old PC

No free PC's for me.

when do you think your RMA'd card will get back? Any word on it?

Did you OC your RAM when you OC'd your CPU?

Meh i have to wrok for the things i have but my girlfriend on the other hand.....................grrrrrrrr. Anwyas have fun on w/ that 6600GT ya hear? lol.

awesome nubius!! a great moderatore like you deservers one ( along time ago =D). Thanks manh for all the help on my crappy crud video card and i hope yours rox your sox =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom