What is the saddest thing you have done to your computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its funny what we do to computers. Its just really bad because most of us are always using computers. Builting our own, MOD's, OC. So once the lagg starts to begain, we are always in a hurry. But sadly we know better then to hit our computer now. So we have to hold it in lol.

i wired myself to the motherboard and powered my computer up... i was hoping to respark some life into the nano-machines that live in my cold dead eyes... unfortunatly all it did was hurt and firmly lodge a new kids on the block song in my head

Codeine said:
Its funny what we do to computers. Its just really bad because most of us are always using computers. Builting our own, MOD's, OC. So once the lagg starts to begain, we are always in a hurry. But sadly we know better then to hit our computer now. So we have to hold it in lol.

Well, I still have the same old keyboard :D

Well, I

:D I when I put my pitiful Windoxe to bed for ever I opened the case and got a base ball bat and well you know... BATTER UP!

lost a p3 800mhz 256 sdram machine in a poker game about 3 years ago. i was sure i would win. i had a full house, jacks over fours. she had a full house kings over sevens.

hygor said:
i wired myself to the motherboard and powered my computer up... i was hoping to respark some life into the nano-machines that live in my cold dead eyes... unfortunatly all it did was hurt and firmly lodge a new kids on the block song in my head

Haha, thats awesome. Once I'm about done with mine I'll try the same thing in the rain and let you know how it goes:), my luck I'll get some Enya drilled in that I should have taken off a long time ago. Melodious sounds and little bird songs will counterintuitively cause my insanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom