939 Newcastle 3400+ HIGH OC RESULTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be watching that AGP and PCI bus if I were you. Supposed to be 66:33 normal and you're hitting 75:37....that's definitely pushing it. With that you're looking to fry more than just the CPU.
Good point Nubius, I didn't notice that until you pointed it out, but now I see it's kinda pushing the limits. Overclocking any board with unlocked PCI/AGP slots is really risky, and I would advise against it.

It's a thermtaltake fan

About the temps, their fine but their idle, this thing at 2.65ghz has a tendency not to be prime stable.

About my AGP:pCI, yes belive it or not it's locked. That's the Asus's default AGP and PCI speeds. I can set it at 66:33 or those.

Board is an Asus A8V. Revision 1 or 2, the mobo cannot decide. Half the programs say 1 half of them say 2.

Like all of the AMD 64 bit's, the stock v-core is 1.5, and im running that at 1.8 (voltage sensor is a bit off)

dont mean to highjack thread but as uve been saying about the agp/pci lock should be 66:33, wat should it be on a pci-e motherboard cos mine is reading pci-e at 100.00 and pci at 33.34 is that ok?

nice o/c DJ

ive got a very similar setup to u, DJ. check my signature. could u also post ur memclocks from CPUZ as well? also, what is ur cpu fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom