Who thinks that this will work...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shumway said:
33% speak french? I don't think so,It only sound's like french cause they had about 12 beer or so:D,Lot's of my friend's and family are from down there,and they say maybe about 2% at the most speak french.

Quebec speak more french than New Brunswick for sure!

LegendBreath said:
ROFLMFAO LOL!!!!!!

WOW! Someone know what is the canada!!!

And I will say the above-above-above reply more clearly (in other words I will explain it again)

Does someone knows what I could do with a keyboard that don't have the connector that goes inside the keyboard to the electronic part?

I hope you will understand that if you don't I will say it again.

Someones knows what I could do with a keyboard without the flat connector on the plastic thing with all button circuit thats connect on the electronic circuits?

If you don't understand that...

Someones knows what I could do with a thingy with all the buttons that when you press them they appers on the screen. I got something like that but, I don't have the the thingy with all the circuit thingy that goes on the big green thingy with the 3 green thingy on it that shoes the Numlock, Capslock, Scroll lock. Someone knows what I could to with that thingy?

Ok, that is surely not clear. Anyway... I don't have any ideas.
Liz, you are the man! ...or woman...sorry...

I still had no flip'n clue what he was talking about, in any of his three explanations, until the pictures.

I'm sorry, I'm laughing too much right now.

Liz, you are the man! ...or woman...sorry...

I still had no flip'n clue what he was talking about, in any of his three explanations, until the pictures.

I'm sorry, I'm laughing too much right now.

LOL! And BTW: MAN!

Ojkay, as to your keyboard...I honestly think you're SOL. Liz

What does SOL means and what does Liz means?

ShoobieRat, I've learned to LISTEN to what people are not telling me...it applies to hardware as well as Hijack logs. And you would be surprised what I can dig out of some of these posts. Liz

If I were speaking in French...the S would be Merde (I think I spelled that correcly as in cow chips) and out of LUCK!

ShoobieRat said:
Just like sex, there's a partner for everyone.

I thought that was why they invented plug-n-play. Do you think that was just for computers?

LegendBreath, just go buy a new keyboard!

I thought Canada was a US state.... actually, I lived in Kinsgston for a couple of years and got tired of being singled out at parties for a lecture about how great Canada is/was. I quote two statments made to me by Canadians

"Canadian Milk is better than American Milk."
"Canadian F18's are better than American F18's"

Loved Montreal. It's great if you visit during the week of summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom