My newest project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very cool color layout... I haven't quite decided yet what to do about LED's and colors though, but it'll come in time.. I'm just pumped to get away from my P4 2.0 (no HT) and my Radeon 8500.
I've put together PC's similar to this project and built computers for friends that are just stupidly powerful, but this is the first PC I've built for myself in 3 years... and it feels so good.

Thanks, I wanted to have a cathode, and I thought a blue one would be pointless... if only I had some red LEDs to mod into the front top instead of the blue ones...

I ordered it from Cyberpower... had several issues (which were expected because of price and previous reviews). As soon as I got it, I re-built it and re-did the cables and fans. they had the cathode on the bottom, and the way it mixed with the fans looked like crap... this was the most appealing solution.

It feels good to have such a stupidly powerful PC... but looking back it's not worth the money. I would suggest to peple possibly getting a SLi board with a single 6800GT, and upgrade in a year.

gregm said:
It feels good to have such a stupidly powerful PC... but looking back it's not worth the money. I would suggest to peple possibly getting a SLi board with a single 6800GT, and upgrade in a year.

It's definitely worth the money... This PC is going to last me for agse, not to mention I don't need INSANE graphics power simply because I don't do all too much intense gaming, and if I need to upgrade, just dual-6600GT's are fine for me.

Either way, I'm definitely looking forward to building it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom