no display / cpu fan fail???

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys i just got my new motherboard and i decieded 2 do a restart and now i get an error saying cpu fan fail when my cpu fan is hooked up and going full blast and there is no display on my mniter? help me please

Is the RPM cord properly attatched. You cannot simply use a 4 pin molex, has to be a 3 pin that connects to the CPU fan thing on motherboard, or a 4 pin molex + RPM thing that connects to CPU fan thing.

Try not getting so upset with people and they may be a little more helpful. Try a new cpu fan, maybe that will solve your problems, is the fan spinning (over the cpu) or no? Are you telling us that it's a cpu fan fail because of a certain amount of beeps? Or how do you know (if the display is not functioning correctly)?

Help us help you!

uhm yes its spinning fast and is all the way up and it just keeps saying the cpu fan fail post.. it keeps reapeting it and thats it and if its a new cpu fan that i need how mcome i just restart and that thing hapens?

read over your manual and make sure every plug from your psu that is needed is plugged and is plugged correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom