OC 2600+ more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
unless you're pushing the FSB higher, the motherboard shouldn't be effecting it at all. If you're simply raising the Multiplier you will hit the CPU limit not the mobo unless you simply can't add anymore Vcore to it

P.P. Mguire said:
:( i cant raise the multyplier because it has a locked one at 11.5 i think. But yes im raising the FSB and the Vcore is default at 1.8

??!?!! 1.8v for a 2600+ isn't defaults, it's 1.65v. were still talking about a 2600+ right?

Yeah I can only change the FSB on my MB for the 2600+. Its an absolute bummer because i need more vcore (which i can't change).

Yes we are talking about the 2600+ Barton Athlon Xp. the multiplyer is locked and al li can do right now is raise the FSB but the vcore is defaulting at 1.8 and i dont think it is gonna let me change it. This mobo used to be good but it aint anymore!!

i cant raise the multyplier because it has a locked one at 11.5 i think. But yes im raising the FSB and the Vcore is default at 1.8
Man I gotta stop assuming mobiles...that's twice I've made that mistake :p I was thinking 2600+ XP-M not the regular desktop chip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom