what is izoqqi.exe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gohand

In Runtime
recently my pc which uses win2k3 running much slower then it was, and noticed in the task mangager that cpu usage had always stay up at 100%, the file that used the most is a file named izoqqi.exe, i haven't seen it before, and it mostly used above 90 of cpu resourse, i tried to end it, but it'll appear again shortly, i found that is resides under the windows/system32 path, and even i tried to move it to a different path, when i run it, it goes back to it's path, and i can't delete nor do anything about it, do any1 know is it a virus, backdoor or a normal application that are under protection?

i've ran the most recent adware program by bulletproof soft, but it did not detect that

Run the programs in my sig. What programs are installed on your pc? Post your processes if you can.

The scan is finished, the rundll32.exe error should fixed, but the izoqqi.exe still exist, and seemed to me that spybot not even able to detect it :(

Go to msconfig, click disable all. but antivirus, firewall...reboot...is it still there? Do you have a folder on c drive called that or something similar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom