resolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, all LCD's are like that. And its not too blurry, just ... I need a pic... I'll give you one in a few min.

The higher the resolutin the better usually. And most, if not all games will run at 1600x1200. You may have to set some manual options, but you have it. It wont look that blurry anyway... just make sure you run it at 1600x1200 for your desktop. If you have a weaker video card, just run at 800x600 (will be perfectly clear as its 1/2 the height and width) with some AA and ansio filtering. If you like to run at 1280x1024 however, just get a monitor with that resolution.

well im getting 2 6800 ultras in sli. so full aliasin and filtering is simple and my processor will be fx -55 so i want to run the best games at the best level.

Quick screenshot...

It wont look grainy or anything... just that pixels wont be exact. If you cant run at 1600x1200 you can just run it in a window for a perfect picture. But your games may be currently limited by your current monitor.

will look similar to this at the wrong resolution (this is 1280x1024 upsampled to 1600x1200) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/gregtech/1600.gif

what are u using this monitor for? if its mostly just games and videos, you'd be much better off witha CRT monitor. and it will prolly be much much cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom