Who thinks that this will work...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendBreath

Daemon Poster
Hi,
I got a laptop keyboard and a old PS/1 (well not sure if it's PS/1 but, it's the big plug thingy lol) and, I want to plug my laptop keyboard on my PS/1.

Who thinks it will work?

Wish me luck :p

The DIN connector? hahhah good luck man, let me know if it works! I doubt it, but best of luck!

Just like sex, there's a partner for everyone. (Except you, Nubius.)

There's always an adapter. Go search the web and find it.

LegendBreath said:
Someone knows a utility now for a keyboard w/o the paper thing with all the things that is on it.
Is this guy speaking English? I see letters in there, but the sound is all drunk and strange...

ShoobieRat said:
Is this guy speaking English? I see letters in there, but the sound is all drunk and strange...

Hey! It's NORMAL!!! OK!? I'm not english... I am french ok?! Do you have a problem with that!?

Ok now the translation english to french:

Hey! C'est NORMALLE!!! D'ACCORD?! J'suis pas anglais... j'suis francais d'accord?! Ta tu un probleme avec sa!?

BTW: I don't speak english... I speak Chiack (english and french merge together)!

lol

LegendBreath said:
Hey! It's NORMAL!!! OK!? I'm not english... I am french ok?! Do you have a problem with that!?

Ok now the translation english to french:

Hey! C'est NORMALLE!!! D'ACCORD?! J'suis pas anglais... j'suis francais d'accord?! Ta tu un probleme avec sa!?

lol
I'll forgive you for being Canadian...since we all know how foreign and distant your culture is and that you've only been discovered in the last 3 years after a jumbojet crashed into your village in the dark of Africa...

Don't feed me that bull, pal. If I expect any two countries to know enough of our languge to make sense, it would be the UK and Canada.

Your retort was pretty clear. How come you couldn't do that earlier? I'm sorry, but I still don't have a flip'n clue what "Someone knows a utility now for a keyboard w/o the paper thing with all the things that is on it." is talking about. You spelled correctly, and for someone claiming to be so foreign as to not be able to understand our language, you managed to get some shorthand in there.

"Someone knows...
I would imagine so...

...a utility now...
Right now? You sure it's not now now? Or just before now? How about yesterday now? Maybe it's not now yet?

...for a keyboard w/o the paper thing...
I was sort of with you up until this point. English or not, what the heck are you talking about? I have never had a keyboard with a paper thing...Unless you're talking about the paper thing people sometimes put on the top row of keys to remember special commands? If so, I'm still lost...

with all the things that is on it."
I think this is where I gave up. Gave up, and had a drink...

Hopefully that helps you see things from our point of view, you amazing and remote Canadian. I hope that one day we will decipher your language and maybe trade beads with you.

Of course, if you can read what we've been saying, my above post, this post, and all the rest...I gotta wonder why there was so much trouble with "Someone knows a utility now for a keyboard w/o the paper thing with all the things that is on it."

Sorry the subtle approach to the confusion you laid on us didn't work. I hope the heavy-handed crap I've written will work better.

:mad:

ROFLMFAO LOL!!!!!!

WOW! Someone know what is the canada!!!

And I will say the above-above-above reply more clearly (in other words I will explain it again)

Does someone knows what I could do with a keyboard that don't have the connector that goes inside the keyboard to the electronic part?

I hope you will understand that if you don't I will say it again.

Someones knows what I could do with a keyboard without the flat connector on the plastic thing with all button circuit thats connect on the electronic circuits?

If you don't understand that...

Someones knows what I could do with a thingy with all the buttons that when you press them they appers on the screen. I got something like that but, I don't have the the thingy with all the circuit thingy that goes on the big green thingy with the 3 green thingy on it that shoes the Numlock, Capslock, Scroll lock. Someone knows what I could to with that thingy?

Ok, that is surely not clear. Anyway... I don't have any ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom