Favorite Virus Protector

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anti/Virus software???Now that one is tough...I would love to use Nod32 but haven't gotten around to paying for that one. Tryed a 60 day trial of Avast Pro, LOVED it, using Avast Home...Tried AVG while it was AVG 6 and got a boot sector virus so I'm a bit wary of trying AVG 7.

WON"T touch a NORTON product since 2003 cause tech support has gone downhill and it's a resource hog. McAfee hasn't made a good product, in MY opinion in several years, Trend Micro is okay but also a resource hog, tried Panda and just didn't like it.

So if I were paying for an A/V...I'd go with NOD 32 for the ratings it's getting and then Avast Pro! Liz

Nortons Symantec is by no means a resource hog, maybe regular Norton AV, but not corporate.9.0 uses 372k amd 444k, not bad in my book

I'm confused for some reason. What does how big the file is have to do with being a resource hog? Or does MB stand for something else? Just curious...

AVG Free

Wont touch norton or mcafee with a 10ft pole, rescource whores as well as they let virus's thru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom