My PC is runnig slow

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie_master

Baseband Member
lst night i re-installed windows and formatted my hdd and now it is running really slow. worse than the family celeron 1GHz. i have installed all of my drivers so that isnt the problem most likely. PLZ HELP ME.

One qestion, when you formated did you choose the quick format? If so that's why because when I formatted my moms dell I chose quick instead of the regular one :-/. It was a waste of time because I had to do it again.

Doubt that has anything to do with it. What are your system specs? Did you install any programs? How many icons do you have in your taskbar? Did you let Windows Update install all your hardware?

Actually he has a point, there is a reason for a regular format and quick format. Also I dont know wether or not you have filled up your HDD or got a bunch of BS spyware and stuff. Get back at me.

full NTFS format. all drivers were installed directly from their cds that camewith them and my pc wasnt even connected to our broadband and it was running slow. thanx for the suggestions but i still need more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom