This seem good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like your choice of graphics card, your mobo is alright but i would go with the dfi nf4 instead (just my opinion), i would also get the 3200 instead of the 3500 to save money because the 3200 could almost perform the same as the 3500(also my opinion). and everything else looks good

so it would perform almost the same even with lower operating frequencies?

well, iv seen 3200 clock almost the same as the 3500 from personal experiance. but lets wait for a second opinion

dam i hate to gothoru all of thoses links and then try to rember goign to the nex link post the specs in text also plz it would help alot

danm i wish i can be in your budget.

nice SWEEEEEEET

unless you've actually seen and felt how the door works, i would back away from the case. I personaly dislike doors on cases in most cases. The only good one I have seen is the Tsunami Wave thingy from cooler master or w/e i cant remember, but it was nice.

well im trying to get a cheap case thats good, but it sounds like im gonna go with the antec super lan boy. Oh, and my budget really isnt that much, my current dell computer costed me 2400. but my dad payed for 1000 of it. I had to work for the 1400. But my budget on the computer i wonna get is about 1500. Also, will the amd 3200+ be good enough for the ultra? cuz that low of a processer might affect the graphics card somewhat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom