OK I screwed up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you nubius! I'll wait the full time... I tried the battery last night but in my thoughts of Hari Kari I didn't wait a bit to put the battery back in... Oh and since I bought a board... of course I had to buy a new case to go with it... ;P I'll give you the details when I get it done.

of course I had to buy a new case to go with it...
Ahhh cool deal. Too many times I've heard people buying mobos and wanting to fit it into their dell cases only to be disappointed. Good luck to ya

Welp... I did as you suggested Nubius and Nada... I took the battery out this morning before I went to work, disconnected everything form the PSU just to be sure and still no Beeps, Bloops, not even a Bleh! :) Lesson learned, but at least I still have my wife's confuser... Just can't take this one apart! :p
many thanks for all your help
Nuke

If it makes you feel better I knew a guy that plugged a floppy power connector into a sound card where the cd-rom connector is supposed to go.

jinexile said:
If it makes you feel better I knew a guy that plugged a floppy power connector into a sound card where the cd-rom connector is supposed to go.

Lol. That must be something cool to see. Did it make any sparks or set it on fire?

It sparked and smoked :)

It was actually in a computer maintenance class in highschool... the guy wasn't too bright to say the least... it was a test we each had 5 computers that had various software and hardware problems and the job was to get them running in under an hour. This guy couldn't get one of them running and destoryed the one he plugged the power into the soundcard.

I know I got mad at my first confuser Ibought on my own after it broke and I couldn't fix it myself... SO I took a 2 1/2 pound sledge hammer to the mobo and had fun... It was only a P2 233 so I didn;t feel bad! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom