Needed Help! Urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay

Baseband Member
Ok i have this computer i made my self every thing works fine on it boots normal but wen i turn it on the system fan jus stops kicks over a bit then stops its just a 2 plug 1 plugged into a 3 plug 1 it just dosent have the fan speed cord then i turn it with my fingure and it starts going and i tryed the fan on this computer works normal ??? is my motherboard F#@k'd

basically have a system fan i boot up computer and the fan moves then it stops but if i push it with my fingure it starts going full speed its a 2 pin connecter fan and tryed it on other motherboards works normal! is my mother board stuffed

because theres no grammar, no punctuation, it's a complete run on sentence and it's hard to tell what you're even saying. I don't understand what your problem is

EDIT: Maybe it's just that particular pin on the mobo

jay said:
Ok i have this computer i made my self every thing works fine on it boots normal but wen i turn it on the system fan jus stops kicks over a bit then stops its just a 2 plug 1 plugged into a 3 plug 1 it just dosent have the fan speed cord then i turn it with my fingure and it starts going and i tryed the fan on this computer works normal ??? is my motherboard F#@k'd

ok, I have this computer I made myself. everything works fine. it boots normal. but when I turn it on, the system fan (what is this, the heat sinkfan? power supply fan?) just stops, sputters a bit, then stops completly. Its just a 2 plug (one/fan) , plugged into a 3 plug one , it just doesn't have the fan speed cord. then i turn the fan with my finger and it starts going. I tried this fan on another computer and it works normal (?) . Is my mobo the problem?

~ is this what the question is supposed to be?

OMG! SYSTEM FAN IS NOT WORKING! , i put it in another computer and it works??? cant understand y it wont work in my computer

as I said, could simply be that particular set of pins on the mobo. RMA it if you want or simply connect it to the PSU and not the motherboard

i loaded the default settings in bios turn comp of turn bak on now the screen is stuk on stand by :S?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom