My first custom case check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
IS that the X-infinity case you have there in the other pictures!!! Damn that is A SWEET looking case!! I CANT WAIT TO GET MINE!!!

You've already posted the link and information regarding selling this case once. Please do not double post.

I'm closing the other thread

TURBO X-INFINITY what is the turbo edition? And yes that is an X-infinity. I added dual 12 inch ccfl's and 3 extra orange led fans. I also modded the case a bit. I moved the inside top fan to the outside because it wouldn't fit with my new psu. Probably the only problem i could find with the case. I also took out the front plexi panel that says x-infinity and left in the second one that is blank. I think it looks cooler and allows me to mount the switch for the cold cathothes on one of the plastic bay covers. im gonna post more pics of it soon.

yeha I wanna see more pics soo I can drool... Out of all the cases I have seen for sale.. that is the COOLEST looking one By far!

j0, im posting just to tell you im here Aspire.Comptech, where are you selling the case? Im just wondering, i really dont want to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom