How do you know the multiplyer number?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe AMD already has one of those...infact go here:

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1463

That guy has found all the AMD charts and organized them into one little spot. Just click whatever AMD CPU you want and bam you got it's speed, L2 Cache, multi, normal vcore, max die temp, etc..

EDIT: just checked the 64 bit tables and it didn't list the multi :( That's weird, they have it for the XPs

Yeah the only thing we don't know about it is the 'max die temp' but I don't get anywhere close to that so I'm not worried about reaching it and I know you arent either lol

Nubius said:
Yeah the only thing we don't know about it is the 'max die temp' but I don't get anywhere close to that so I'm not worried about reaching it and I know you arent either lol

i thought it was 100C for the 45watters? maybe thats a diff temp....but yah seriouly if i get past 60C there is something terribly wrong with my cooling lmao. even on a hot summer day it shouldn't hit 60C.

yeah it probably is 100C or so because the mobiles should have a higher temp being that they are in laptops generally. I wonder how hot my moms get sometimes because when my friend would game on her laptop you could feel massive hot air coming out the back

just for the record for my 3200 2.4ghz was a stock vcore oc, mabe i got lucky but i think most of them can hit that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom